Pinegrove United Church is a non-profit organization, run by many kinds of volunteers.
As our mission statement says, we aim to reach out to others with God’s love.
Some of our many outreach activities are:
– Our wonderful Café del Soul outreach program.
– Donating to and helping out at Shelter House and the Faye Peterson House.
– The Mitten Tree (knitting dozens of mitts and tuques for school children who are without).
– Collect and distribute food for the Rural Food Cupboard.
-Donate to the School Milk Fund for needy school children.
– Organize a Fall Supper, Christmas Bazaar and Green Thumb Tea that bring the community together.
-Send food, clothing and essentials to remote Sandy Lake Reserve.
– Offer our church building as a meeting place for local groups who need it.
– and so much more.
Please consider a financial contribution to help us keep doing that. The need is great.
Our PayPal link is safe, secure and convenient. You don’t even need a PayPal account to donate, credit cards are fine, too.
There is no cost to use this service, but PayPal does deduct a fee of approx. 2% of the amount before sending the balance to Pinegrove United Church.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
Feel free to give us call or send us an email, and we’ll be happy to see what opportunity makes the best match for your time and skills!